Working with a coach can be one of the best investments you make in your career, and I’m here to help you figure out exactly what you need. With over 23 years of experience as a scientist and executive leader at the FDA, I understand the importance of having a coach and mentor.
My own coaches helped me navigate the work environment and achieve my goals by providing me with valuable insights on how to work with my boss and colleagues. I learned when to be flexible and when to stand firm, and I’m ready to share that knowledge with you. Together, we can save you time and prevent mistakes that could derail your career.
I’ll work with you to identify your goals and develop a plan to achieve them. Selecting a coach could be the best decision you make for your career, and I look forward to helping you in any way I can.
Each mentoring session will last 60-90 minutes. You will be the pilot of your life, and I will be your co-pilot, helping you to see a clearer picture of the world you are navigating. Please send me an email requesting a proposal. In order to provide you with a proposal, I will meet with you for two hours, free of charge, to identify how I can assist you. Prices range from $400 for 3 sessions to $1200 for 12 sessions.
Our work together may include:
- What is the ultimate fundamental life question?
- How to avoid habits of suicide?
- Which two virtues are most highly correlated to flourishing at work?
- What is your shadow?
- How do you breathe?
- What is the most powerful way to relax as Navy Seals use?
- What is Opportunity to Move OTM, Opportunity to focus OTF, and Wildly important Goal WIG?
- What is the best affirmation to use?
- How do you build tiny habit according to Dr B.J. Fogg, Stanford professor?
- What is Carpdiem and Carppunctum?
- How do you waste your life experience?
- How do you measure your successful achievement?
- What is your performance baseline?
- What is your number one self-care habit?
- How to be happy?
- What does solitude give us?
- What is platinum rule?